Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the size of my photos

I don't know how I was sizing my photos before, but they are so big now! This is just an artistic photo I took a couple weeks ago. My blog has been lacking photos (I never got that digital camera on my Christmas list!) but I'll try to post more often.



Last night I went to my first Japanese class. Unfortunately it was way too easy for me. There are more advanced classes, but they are on Wednesday nights and that's when we have the kids... so frustrating. It was nice to speak some Japanese yesterday, but actually speaking Japanese is not encouraged. It's not discouraged, but the teacher and all the students speak mostly English. Since I'm watching my wallet closely I can't justify buying a class that's not really going to push me--nevermind I'd probably be really bored...

Time to find another avenue!!

P.S. I made a really tasty batch of refried beans the other night. I've got it down to a fine art!!


Comments:
Oh man! It's been way too long! I finally got onto your blog. Yeah! It sounds like things are going well for you, babe. You look amazing too. I'm sure I won't fare so well when I get back to the US. I enjoy pizza too much. Love ya! Dawn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter