Saturday, January 27, 2007
Access Permitted!
Hey all,
I've password protected my blog because ...I just need more privacy. Although my blog was never in the google index I had given out the link to many random people over the years. I need to tighten the reins a little.
But congratulations! You are invited to read as much and as often as you like. I hope this additional step doesn't deter you from coming back.
Cheers,
Sierra
I've password protected my blog because ...I just need more privacy. Although my blog was never in the google index I had given out the link to many random people over the years. I need to tighten the reins a little.
But congratulations! You are invited to read as much and as often as you like. I hope this additional step doesn't deter you from coming back.
Cheers,
Sierra
Comments:
<< Home
thanks for letting me in! Although it took almost an hour to get here!
Good to talk to you briefly today.Hope your day went well.
Good to talk to you briefly today.Hope your day went well.
Hello! It's great to be able to look at your blog again! I'm so glad things are going well! I'm going to send you a nice long email now......Love Catherine xx
Did anyone else have trouble getting a google account and logging in? I know it's a pain, but I can help with troubleshooting if you want. Of course, if you're reading this you've obviously got in.... Hmm.
Post a Comment
<< Home

