Sunday, July 02, 2006
Late triathlong pictures
Me and Yutanpo.

Me and another guy who's name I don't remember.

The girl to my right got first place among the women, I think.

And thought I'd post some pictures from recent video-chats. This is my mom and George.

With Yuki.

My weekend on Ojika was super-fun! We went for a nice long walk and caught up on everything. It's hard to say it, but it's probably the last time we'll see each other before we move to our separate cities. She's moving to Nagasaki at the end of July, and I to Tokyo in August.
When I came home I had a horrible mold infestation! It's the rainy season, and Friday was especially humid. I think over the weekend my entrance turned into a spore-social. Green spores everywhere, including my leather shoes!! Ahhh!!
So I spent hours upon hours this afternoon wiping everything down and cleaning my shoes. I even polished my three pairs of black Danskos and they now look better than before. Now I've got my dehumidifier going full-speed to dry everything out.
I just want the rainy season to be over!!
6 days until Nina arrives in Japan!!!
Rock!
<< Home
