Wednesday, June 07, 2006

10 Things I Want To Do ASoonerAP

1. Rip off my shirt.
Mostly I said that to make you laugh, but the shirt I'm wearing I've had since I was a sophomore in high school. It has a hole, a black stain and a bleach spot. And because of the weather today, you can add pit stains to the list. It's time to say goodbye.

2. Take a shower.
I really want to wash my hair and face.

3. Cancel my drinking party tonight.
It's in an hour and 10 minutes. And I don't want to go.

4. Wave my wand and have my bathroom cleaned and the laundry hung.
I'll happily do the dishes, but I hate laundry.

5. Feel confident about the Triathlon.
I'm totally stressing out about the triathlong. (It's called that because it's very long. (And I made the same typo chatting to Nathan today and it stuck.))

6. Sell my car.
Now, I want to have my car until I leave. I just want the pressure of selling it gone!

7. Have a job.
A new job, that is. A job in Tokyo lined up and ready to go!

8. Scream.
I'm getting a little stressed about a lot of things right now.

9. Eat ice cream.
Number 8 just made me think of ice cream.

10. Kiss Yuki
I miss that kid.

Comments:
yuki
 
I love u so much ......is this enough?
 
I love u so much baby.
 
Uh.... ick! Can I say.... "GET A ROOM!" I guess because the medium is the interent I should say, "GET A CHAT ROOM!" har har.

Dawn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter