Monday, April 24, 2006

I forgot to mention... I'm going to China this weekend!

I just realized many of you probably don’t know yet. I’m going to China on Saturday. I’m going to see an college friend, Corrine, and her husband, Matt, who’ve been living there and teaching English for almost a year. I’m going for a week during Japan’s “Golden Week,” a week with three national holidays. With a couple days of paid holiday, I extended it into a 9-day vacation to Yangzhou! (Most ALTs are traveling somewhere this holiday. In fact, Catherine and Vicky (sorry!!) will be on the same plane to Shanghai, although they have a different itinerary than I.)

So, just a few more days and I’m off to China!!

Ni hao ma? Wo hen hao, xie xie!

Comments:
Actually its Catherine and me (vicky) on your plane. Melissa isn't going to Shanghai.
 
Oh geez. Catherine's going to hate me!!! She thinks I never listen to her anyway!! Actually I just mis-typed you name. I *knew* it was you, but I typed Melissa anyway. I consistently say your names incorrectly, don't I?

Well, it's fixed now. ごめんなさい!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter