Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Block Event
Catherine and I organized the first Goto Block Event, which I wrote a little about a while ago. Here are some pictures from that night (thanks to Carrie)! My camera didn’t have any batteries otherwise I would have taken some myself.
Dinner with the gaijin! A big otsukaresama to the restaurant for letting us in!! Left to right: Alister, Pippa, George, Ian, Catherine, Vicky, Lori, Kitty, Melissa, Amber, Sierra.




Dinner with the gaijin! A big otsukaresama to the restaurant for letting us in!! Left to right: Alister, Pippa, George, Ian, Catherine, Vicky, Lori, Kitty, Melissa, Amber, Sierra.

At karaoke, Dawn and I dressing up with what we find in the silly box.

Vicky with a tiny umbrella in case it rains and Catherine in a coiffure.

Vicky and Catherine singing merrily.

The weekend was really fun—it was fast, but I’m glad we were able to get everyone together at one time in the beginning of the year!
Love, Sierra
Comments:
<< Home
Hello, some good photos (and some awful ones of me) I've put mine up on my blog if you want to check it out. Hope you are ok, and will hopefully see you soon.
Vicky
Post a Comment
Vicky
<< Home
