Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Headed to Utah
I'm off to Utah after work today. I'll be flying out at 6:20 this evening and arriving in Utah at midnight. I'm pretty excited because I'm flying JetBlue for the first time.
I'll be there for my brother's trial on Wednesday morning, then my mom and I are driving to Detroit in my Honda Accord. It's 24 hours to Detroit, which we should make in two days, arriving Saturday. Then I need to get back in the car and hustle my bustle the last 12 hours to Boston alone. I've got a softball game (another doubleheader) on Sunday at 1:30 p.m., which I doubt I'll make it back in time for, but I promised I'd try.
I can't wait to visit my baby brother and spend time with my mom. We just love being together and I've needed a good friend. $100 says we don't run out of things to talk about! =)
Safe travels.
I'll be there for my brother's trial on Wednesday morning, then my mom and I are driving to Detroit in my Honda Accord. It's 24 hours to Detroit, which we should make in two days, arriving Saturday. Then I need to get back in the car and hustle my bustle the last 12 hours to Boston alone. I've got a softball game (another doubleheader) on Sunday at 1:30 p.m., which I doubt I'll make it back in time for, but I promised I'd try.
I can't wait to visit my baby brother and spend time with my mom. We just love being together and I've needed a good friend. $100 says we don't run out of things to talk about! =)
Safe travels.
Comments:
<< Home
JetBlue is indeed the pinnacle of excitement...
Oh hey Sie, you know that email account you have on my web server? It's overflowing and so is Jo's. You Kenney girls need to pick up after yourselves.
Oh hey Sie, you know that email account you have on my web server? It's overflowing and so is Jo's. You Kenney girls need to pick up after yourselves.
i don't check it anymore. Actually, I don't know how to check it. Can you remind me?! Pretty please?
Post a Comment
<< Home

