Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Weekly Schedule

Inspired by Alex I decided to post my weekly schedule!!

Every weekday morning I drive Tom to work. We leave around 7:30.

Then I drive to Berlitz and teach classes from 9 a.m. to 11:15. I have three students. Heike from Germany comes MWF and Narges and Carmit (Iran and Israel respectively) have a group lesson on TTh.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I volunteer at Hospice, which is conveniently just downstairs in the same building as Berlitz. I usually just go down, eat some lunch and work with the Bereavement Coordinator for a few hours.

Still TTh: around 2:30 I leave to pick up Tom from work and drive him to the law school for classes. It only takes about an hour. If he needs me to take him home, too, then I go to the Newton Starbucks for an hour to hang out with a friend I met there. Usually he doesn't need a ride home so I am "off" for the rest of the day.

After Berlitz on MWF I do errands like grocery shopping, taking the cars in for appointments, taking the recycling to the dump, shoveling snow, laundry or cleaning. If I don't have anything to do I can go for a run, send emails, cook meals and watch Ellen or Oprah. Around 4:30 I go pick up Tom from work and bring him home.

Tuesday nights I have Japanese class for a couple hours. Wednesday nights the kids come over and I drive them to basketball practices and make them dinner and put them to bed. Thursday nights I have Spanish class. Friday and Saturday nights I go out with friends ...or sleep.

The kids are supposed to come over every other weekend. The schedule often gets changed so they are only here one day, but I am guaranteed at least every other weekend completely off.

My week is never that simple, but it's what's supposed to happen. For example, yesterday Tom had an appt in Boston in the morning so I didn't teach at Berlitz at all, and today I taught double classes to make up.

This should be the schedule for another two months, and then it all changes in May!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter