Sunday, January 14, 2007

Opinions

Opinions are funny things. People get so worked up about them, and feel so passionate about them. Opinions divide and alienate us, or unite us with a person or a group we don't necessarily want to be associated with. Once someone knows your opinion about a certain topic, you've involuntarily allowed them to put you on one side or the other. You can't even get away without not having a opinion because then you're judged for being either thoughtless, oblivious or indifferent. I don't usually care to escape the responsibilities of having an opinion, but sometimes (only sometimes) I wish not having one were a more viable option in this culture.

The irony this post comes after I spout a ton of my own opinions on Christianity!! Ha ha!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter