Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Favorite Time

Bedtime.

I love putting the kids in bed and having my one-on-one time with them. We do High-Lows so I get to talk to each of them individually for a while. We give hugs and say good-night. Then I go on to the next one.

And the house is quiet and the lights are off. Finally, it's my time.

I don't have to worry about staying up very late anymore. I love being a night owl, but I can't afford to miss the sleep! My days are really full here, but they are full of good memories.

I'm not sure if this is alleviating or merely suppressing my desire to have children immediately!! It's certainly helping me realize how once I have them, my life will revolve around them ...unless I hire a nanny to do it for me--and this experience is helping me realize I don't want that for my own family. I wouldn't miss out on all this great stuff for the world!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter