Saturday, August 12, 2006
Lots of Goodbyes!
First from the ALT goodbye party. (Thanks Carrie for the pictures!)
Catherine and I with our "I am Goto Woman" t-shirts.
My gifts from the girls. The t-shirt from Carrie, the fabric in my hands from Melissa and Vicky.
A picnic basket--Japanese style. It's a huge bento box in the shape of a sakura blossom with lots of little compartments for food and a tupperware top!! Thank you so much Vicky and Melissa!
Our last dinner with the Shinji family.
We look like such a happy family in this picture!!!
A party with Toda-san, the Narao librarian and her friends.
My camera was being funny and I couldn't take pictures at my English conversation class Good-bye BBQ. It was so frustrating because it was an awesome night!! Seven of us spent the night at the Takaitabi cabins and here are pictures from the next morning.
Chie, a newer student and great friend.
Yuki also came, and here he is looking very sleepy the next morning.