Saturday, August 12, 2006

Kocho-sensei's BBQ

Since my school principal had a business trip of the day of my final enkai, he invited me over for a barbecue at his house on Monday. It was just me and the guys... and what an interesting conversation those men have when they're drunk!!!

The vice-principal in green, principal in traditional Japanese summer clothing (you've probably noticed Yuki wearing it in previous pictures) and Harasaki-sensei, the English teacher sitting in the chair.



Most Japanese barbecues have mostly of thin strips of beef that cook quickly and you dunk in your bowl of sauce before eating, but kocho-sensei LOVES fish so this barbecue was mostly seafood and vegetables. I preferred his way because I didn't overeat and feel like I ate half a cow in one night. I always overeat at these barbecues!!

See if you can find all four: shrimp, oysters, whole fish and squid!!



Not my favorite picture of myself, but the only one from the evening. My bangs are a sweaty mess this summer! The straight perm is all grown out and the bangs are just doing whatever they want! Curling and frizzing and dripping with sweat! Time for a bobby-pin.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter