Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Triathlon Results
Overall I placed 56th out of 68 athletes, and 9th out of 11 women. My total time was 4:21:25 and splits as follows:
swim-- 16:04 (placing 22nd)
bike-- 2:16:15 (54th)
swim&bike-- 2:32:19 (53rd, yeah I passed one person on the bike!)
run-- 1:49:06 (59th)
The fastest athlete, a 32-year-old man, finished in 2:40:48. The 73-year-old man with one leg finished 68th in 5:26:08.
Kara (who came out from Shimabara for the event) finished just before me at 4:17:04. I was 6 minutes faster on the swim, 14 seconds faster on the bike and then she whipped my bum on the run, passing me to finish 4 minutes earlier!!
Otsukaresamadeshita!
swim-- 16:04 (placing 22nd)
bike-- 2:16:15 (54th)
swim&bike-- 2:32:19 (53rd, yeah I passed one person on the bike!)
run-- 1:49:06 (59th)
The fastest athlete, a 32-year-old man, finished in 2:40:48. The 73-year-old man with one leg finished 68th in 5:26:08.
Kara (who came out from Shimabara for the event) finished just before me at 4:17:04. I was 6 minutes faster on the swim, 14 seconds faster on the bike and then she whipped my bum on the run, passing me to finish 4 minutes earlier!!
Otsukaresamadeshita!