Wednesday, June 28, 2006
More pictures from the wedding
I've red-eye corrected and reduced Alisa's photos, too.
Alisa, Katie, and Nina. I should take this moment to congraluate and inform my family that she is now Dr. Alisa Waibel. And we should now call her Alisa, Doctor of Physical Therapy!!










Alisa, Katie, and Nina. I should take this moment to congraluate and inform my family that she is now Dr. Alisa Waibel. And we should now call her Alisa, Doctor of Physical Therapy!!
Amy, Jayme and Casie
Someone I don't know, Ann and Erin
Throwing the bouquet.
Emre (at least I think so!) and Nina. Emre looks a lot different than in other pictures.
Katie and Bryan cut the cake.
Nina and Katie
The complete picture of Katie's beautiful dress!!!
Looks like a toast!
And I have to apologize for misspelling Bryan's name in the earlier post. It's been corrected now!
Sierra