Saturday, May 13, 2006
Too much and too little
I just have too must to write about and not enough time to do it, never mind enough hard drive to save it.
I’m seriously getting a new computer. I’ve talked about it for months, thought about it for years, but I’ve decided I want it bad enough to finally do it.
And I’m taking the appropriate steps. Thanks to Yuki’s help this week, I have ordered a credit card and as soon as it comes I can go to Fukuoka and get a new MacBook Pro. Since I’m not going to pay for it all at once I need to have a Japanese credit card to purchase it with.
Then I will have a little more than 600MB free and can download the pictures from China and save my text documents (I’ve been denied a couple times before I found things to delete!) and actually post semi-meaningful things on my blog. Maybe next weekend!
Hey anybody want to buy a used Titanium?!?
I’m seriously getting a new computer. I’ve talked about it for months, thought about it for years, but I’ve decided I want it bad enough to finally do it.
And I’m taking the appropriate steps. Thanks to Yuki’s help this week, I have ordered a credit card and as soon as it comes I can go to Fukuoka and get a new MacBook Pro. Since I’m not going to pay for it all at once I need to have a Japanese credit card to purchase it with.
Then I will have a little more than 600MB free and can download the pictures from China and save my text documents (I’ve been denied a couple times before I found things to delete!) and actually post semi-meaningful things on my blog. Maybe next weekend!
Hey anybody want to buy a used Titanium?!?