Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Parking Bliss!
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the new parking lot assignments at my apartment complex and to my great surprise and delight I have a prime spot in front of my building!! I assumed since I was the youngest teacher with the least seniority (again) this year I would get the weed-covered gravelly area between the sewer tank and hot water pump (again). It’s not really even a parking space, so much as it’s a narrow slice of land just barely big enough for a small car.
But oh no!! Someone was looking out for me today ‘cause for the next four months I’ll be sliding right up to the front building and breaking my hot buns right next to the stairwell AND mailboxes!
Yee haw!!
But oh no!! Someone was looking out for me today ‘cause for the next four months I’ll be sliding right up to the front building and breaking my hot buns right next to the stairwell AND mailboxes!
Yee haw!!
Comments:
<< Home
Oh, awesome! I had three really good tomatos for lunch!
There's nothing better than delicious fruits and veges!
Post a Comment
There's nothing better than delicious fruits and veges!
<< Home
