Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I love Miki!!!

That's my new supervisor, since a house fell on the Wicked Witch of Nagasaki and she was sent away in March, I have a Miki the Good Witch to work with every day.

Miki just sent me an email reminding me to wore sports clothes today, as we have a sports test all day at the high school. Although she told me about it last week, she forgot to tell me yesterday at school so she wanted to send a reminder. At 7 a.m.!!

I just can't believe how nice she is. She's always considerate and kind to me. She treats me like a co-worker and an equal. And a human being. I've never wanted more than that.

I'm so happy here. Work is finally a pleasure again. I wish I didn't have to leave.

Dinner plans tonight with Yuki's mom and brother. It's the first time I'll get to meet his brother, Shuki, so I'm a little nervous. I wish Yuki were there to translate for me. I always seem to get flustered around his mom (trying to be polite) and can't understand what she's saying. Although we communicated just fine on the phone the last couple of days.

Have a great day!! I know I will!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter