Friday, March 31, 2006

April Foo's Day

And no tricks to boot. Vicky just informed me there’s a so-called “truce” after noon and I can’t play tricks on anyone without them coming true! Bull hicky! Oregonians don’t play that way!!

I’ve never been good at tricking people, so I have no plans in the works anyway, but I say this is April Fool’s DAY, not April Fools Morning!!

Unless Vicky is playing a trick on ME!! Do you think she’s just saying that so she can play a trick on me later without me expecting it… ?!? She’s cunning like that!!!

I’m not going to write again until Monday or Tuesday because this is Yuki’s last weekend on the island and I’m going to spend the next two nights as his house, with his family, helping with the last of his packing and moving. Then our final goodbye is Monday morning.

Lots of tears this week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter