Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yuki's TV Debut

Yuki’s Television Debut was Sunday, March 12th! He and his brother, Shuki, sang in a karaoke competition. If I can get a video of it, I will try to post it on the blog too!



Yuki and Shuki.



And pictures from the party... We had a lot of people packed into Yuki’s house.



Genki with the girls.



Yuki’s dog, Qoo and me, actually getting along for once!



Yuki was drinking so much so his little face is very red!



An adorable toddler at the party.



Genki and Vicky.



Me with Ippei, the guy who gave me this haircut. I've finally gotten used to it and can say with confidence that I like it! By the way... I need a trim! Where are his scissors when I need them?


Comments:
wish i could seen it.
 
we have a DVD of the performance. i'm sure if we're ever in the same room again you could watch it!

it was すばらしかった!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter