Thursday, March 16, 2006

White Day

I’ve been told it’s “cool” to not return the gift of flowers and chocolate to women on “our” day (White Day: March 15th), but I’m lucky my boyfriend isn’t that cool. He knows I need romancing!


Flowers from Yuki.

He also gave me four packs of strawberries and took me out to yakiniku (Korean-style, at-your-table BBQ) on Tuesday night. Even though he thinks it's cheesy, he knows Americans like our romance and does it for me.

I love him!!!

We leave for Korea this Saturday!! I have had a lot to write about on my blog recently, but I may not have time before I leave! A full day of lessons tomorrow, quickly packing when I get home, karate in the evening and then staying the night at Yuki's. We're getting up before 5 a.m. Saturday to get to Fukuoka and catch our ferry to Korea. If I don't have time (and it's looking like not), I'll write in 9 days with pictures from Korea! Sayonara!


Comments:
i think the whole thing's dumb, but i did make sure my ladyfriend was loaded up with white chocolate...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter