Tuesday, February 28, 2006
drop exchange rate! drop!
The exchange rate is down to 115 yen to the dollar!!!! That makes my wallet smile!!! Do I change now or wait to see if it goes down further?!? This is always the question…
Comments:
<< Home
Exchange NOW! I would.
Eat more yogurt to strenghthen nails.
I saw your picture on 2, count them, TWO bus stop walls in Portland! It was a picture of you strapped in front of a sky diver. I swear it was you. Tell me if it was or not.
They were advertising skydiving and you were their smiling face.
-Michelle
Post a Comment
Eat more yogurt to strenghthen nails.
I saw your picture on 2, count them, TWO bus stop walls in Portland! It was a picture of you strapped in front of a sky diver. I swear it was you. Tell me if it was or not.
They were advertising skydiving and you were their smiling face.
-Michelle
<< Home

