Tuesday, February 07, 2006

International Lori Day

I didn’t know February 1st was an international holiday either, but apparently that was the day Lori came into this world. We had a small party in Arikawa at George’s House to celebrate her 28th year in the world. Again, I’ve been bad about using my own camera so thanks to Carrie for (unknowingly) sharing her pictures with me.

It was a jazzy night full of impromptu music and shogakko blues.



…and then there was THE CAKE. The cake of utmost excellence. I ate my own piece and then Catherine's piece and then Ippei's piece and I lost track after that. I couldn't put my fork down. I’m not sure what I need to do to get a cake like that for myself, but I can arrange changing my birthday this year if it means having one of those in front of me.



Melissa, you are a pastry goddess.

And Yuki wants you to make him buffalo wings.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter