Sunday, January 15, 2006

too busy to blog

Sorry to all my visitors, I've just been too busy to blog. I went to Nagasaki this weekend--left early and got back late. I have a lot to write about, just no time to do it! Maybe tonight...

(for about 10 minutes the title of this blog was "to busy to blog." how embarrassing!

Comments:
Are we allowed to ask where our titles came from? The ones used as links to our blogs?
 
sure, you're allowed to ask!!
 
So Sierra, where did my title "I think I'm turning Japanese" come from? And I already know about the song, I'm wondering why you chose it for me...just to be specific. ^__~
 
wow, you're a persistent little bugger, aren't you? i expected you to forget (or not get around to reading my comment) and i wouldn't have to answer.

well, i chose it because you seem to be the most interested in "things Japanese" and you love karaoke so i put the two together and *voila!*

i've also just been listening to the song a lot recently.

anyone else needing to know the story behind their chosen titles?!?
 
I'm annoying that way, hey? ^__~ Thanks for the answer.
 
Don't be silly! You're not annoying!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter