Sunday, January 29, 2006
Random Photos
I have to post a few random pictures that I’ve had on my desktop for a couple, a few, or many months now.
Video-chatting with Alex (looks like he gave up shaving)!! Good luck with the new こいびと! And did you ever find out about that study abroad video your friend spotted me in?!? I didn't know I was famous!!



Video-chatting with Alex (looks like he gave up shaving)!! Good luck with the new こいびと! And did you ever find out about that study abroad video your friend spotted me in?!? I didn't know I was famous!!
A photo taken by my mom’s Sugar Daddy. It's Canada.
Officially the latest picture EVER! I think I’ve been meaning to post this for about four months now. From Aokata’s Odori (Dance) Festival. These cuties are Melissa’s junior high school students dancing at the town competition--they did really well!!