Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I deserve to be on the Show-Me-Your-Wound website I linked to last year.
Wanna see the pictures of the nasty wart that started to take over the bottom of my foot? I’ve decided I don’t care anymore. I’m not embarrassed of a wound like this!!! Well, I guess I care a little since I’m making you open a separate page to see it. You can look, but I just don’t want you to loose your dinner…
WARNING: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
The first picture is after my first trip to the dermatologist in Nagasaki. He gave me an extra-long treatment of liquid nitrogen. After that I couldn’t walk so I went to the surgeon and he cut it off and this is what it looked like after that treatment.
It's getting better, I think!
WARNING: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
The first picture is after my first trip to the dermatologist in Nagasaki. He gave me an extra-long treatment of liquid nitrogen. After that I couldn’t walk so I went to the surgeon and he cut it off and this is what it looked like after that treatment.
It's getting better, I think!