Sunday, December 04, 2005

Message for Maa

Steven’s gonna haaaate me when he finds out I still haven’t delivered his message to Masaharu. So, here’s—finally—the message.

昌治、ちゃんと読んで下さい。この写真をStevenは昌治に送ってあげる。

"KA-



ME-



HA-



ME-



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Steve has always liked to have fun!! Remember that time you blindfolded me, abducted me into your car for my birthday and I knew exactly where we were until you started making stops in the middle of the road to confuse me. Then you and Sahra took me to Who, Song and Larry’s and by the time we arrived I was soooo carsick (because you’re a horrible driver!!! =) but we had a wonderful night together! That was fun!! Thank you Stevie!!

And for a little humor…



SAD NEWS!
There will be no Nativity Scene in Washington DC this holiday season.

The Supreme Court has ruled that there will be no Nativity Scene in Washington DC this year. This is not for religious reasons, but simply because they have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the nation's capital. There was, however, no problem finding enough asses to fill the stable!

And I have to go back a few weeks to show old pictures I got from others.

Me in my apartment.



You remember Dawn, Lori and I were the Three Blind Mice for Halloween this year?!!



Well, this was my mom and sister’s version of the Three Blind Mice. Different continents, but the same wavelength!!!



All the delicious food we cooked (or received) at Dawn’s Halloween party on Ojika. I just love how beautiful it looks!



I wanted to write a lot more this weekend, but here it is 10:30 on Sunday night!! Time sure is flying by. I can’t believe it’s the 4th of December already!!! Yikes!

Hopefully I’ll have some time at school this week to write about my fabulous (and the not so fabulous parts) of my weekend!

Night all! Sierra


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter