Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dancing Queen

After the Aosaga Illumination we spent the evening at George’s Karaoke Bar. Everyone who was anyone came to George’s over packed bar to watch numerous bands and disc jockeys perform. It was the first time I’ve ever had a place to dance on this island and I went a little crazy!

Lori and Andy in back, Daisuke, Vicky, Sanae and Melissa in front.



Daisuke, a crazy (he seriously thinks he’s 2-Pac or Will Smith) guy I met the previous week with Lori.



Vicky and me with the DJ. My red face from dancing the night away.



Ippei, who originally gave Lori and I free tickets to the club, but was in a funky mood and refused to play any good music for me! He promised to cut my hair and if he does a good job I may forgive him…





Sanae and Melissa



Daisuke and me dancing away. He was funny, but borderline obnoxious the first time I met him, but when he dances he so much fun! I got his girlfriend to dance a little, but she was pretty shy!



vicky in da club



Japanese girls don’t dance, so I tried pulling them into the circle of foreigners and getting them to dance. They were extremely embarrassed, but some of them started dancing after a little shove.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter