Monday, December 19, 2005
Brush those Toofers!
One of my favorite sayings is now one of my favorite books, too!
I’ve been reading it since the summer, but I have to share some photos with you. I absolutely love this book! Asagami-sensei would love it, too!
This book is called “Ahhh~ and Eeee~” (The sounds you make at the dentist, when he wants to see your teeth.)



I’ve been reading it since the summer, but I have to share some photos with you. I absolutely love this book! Asagami-sensei would love it, too!
This book is called “Ahhh~ and Eeee~” (The sounds you make at the dentist, when he wants to see your teeth.)
This says to ask your friends to look in your mouth for any “strange things” and then switch and you look in your friend’s mouth.
This little boy is surprised at Dad’s huge teeth. “Will my teeth be big like that?” “They will. They will,” Papa assures.
Add this book to my Christmas Wishlist! I had to return it to library already!!
Comments:
<< Home
I think that's kinda weird. First it's "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" and then "Wow, Dad! Yours is really big! Will mine ever get that big?"
Post a Comment
<< Home
