Sunday, November 06, 2005

I've never considered kidnapping quite so seriously...

I love working at the elementary schools. Here’s just a day in the life of me!

I could steal them all!



Lunchtime!



I love it. Hats, masks, jackets, but gloves? No, no! No gloves necessary!





Lining up for lunch!



Here’s my grub!



Me and Miyu—we practice karate together. She loves me. I love her.



This is a kid’s view of me.





I spent about 15 minutes in the pool tickling the boy on the left last week. We were tickling each other, but he wasn’t ticklish so I just had to pretend to be laughing at his tickles. It was adorable. He would latch himself on to my foot and not let go. The only way to get him off me was to put my foot underwater, but he was so good at holding his breath, I couldn’t even drown him to get him to let go!

After a while, it really started tickling and I was afraid I would accidentally kick him or something. Between laughs I had to hold him above my head out of the water and then he would go for my neck! He squirmed and laughed and we played together forever. I could have run off with him right then and there!!



The school’s rabbit and chicken.



Wakamatsu East Elementary School



I play with these kids every week! Am I the luckiest ALT or what?!?

Love, Sierra


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter