Sunday, November 27, 2005
Conversations with Kashiwa-kun
I read a book.
This book is interesting.
This book is sad.
This book is popular.
What this book name?
--Kashiwa-kun
Hmm… It’s Genji Monogatari!!
Am I right?
--Sierra
Your right.
This book is very popular.
--Kashiwa-kun
I have one too.
This person is famous.
This person is fat.
This person wears red and white.
What is this person’s name?
--Sierra
I don’t know your question the book.
What your books name.
You teach book’s name.
--Kashiwa-kun
It’s not a book, it’s a person.
It’s Santa Claus.
--Sierra
Santa Claus?
He calor is rad and white?
What do you know black santa?
He present is human head
Very afraid
--Kashiwa-kun
This book is interesting.
This book is sad.
This book is popular.
What this book name?
--Kashiwa-kun
Hmm… It’s Genji Monogatari!!
Am I right?
--Sierra
Your right.
This book is very popular.
--Kashiwa-kun
I have one too.
This person is famous.
This person is fat.
This person wears red and white.
What is this person’s name?
--Sierra
I don’t know your question the book.
What your books name.
You teach book’s name.
--Kashiwa-kun
It’s not a book, it’s a person.
It’s Santa Claus.
--Sierra
Santa Claus?
He calor is rad and white?
What do you know black santa?
He present is human head
Very afraid
--Kashiwa-kun