Tuesday, September 27, 2005
It's a Girl!
Born at 2:52 a.m. on September 23rd after 13 hours of labor!
Masami (Mama) deserves a big お疲れ様!
Sawa weighed just 2522 grams (5.5 pounds) and makes her the smallest form of human life I’ve ever held in my own arms.
I was very nervous but Masami threw her in my arms and tried tickling her to wake her up, but all she did was sleep. Well, I managed to get a few smiles, stretches and screwed up faces from her! Sleeping, eating and pooping (the later about five times daily) is all she’s done for the first four days of life! But she’s premature and needs her sleep to get strong!
What a head of hair!!!
More updates from the hospital as I get them! I promised Mama I wouldn't share her picture with anyone. Feeding every three hours is exhausting and she looks tired--but HAPPY of course!!!
Love, Sierra
-Michelle
<< Home

