Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Target

These pictures are like a month old now, but they are still fun to see. Karaoke with the new ALTs, Joelle, Steven and The Target.

Here’s everyone, from left to right, Catherine’s friend visiting from England, Melissa, Vicky, Catherine, and Carrie.



I was really enjoying singing this song. I think it’s Paula Abdul’s “Opposites Attract” which was on the second tape I ever owned (the first was Madonna) and I think both tapes were hand-me-downs from my sister.



Vicky—a really great singer, from Wales.



Carrie, from Canada, can sing in Japanese(!), and Steven.



A very close picture of Masaharu.


On the mic, Lori and Melissa.



On the mic, Catherine and Tammy.



Stealing the mic, Lori from Vicky!!



Steve and Lori loved the little clackers.



Joelle and Masaharu.



Steven thoroughly embarrassing Masaharu.



Steve loves karaoke!



Steve can get anyone to sing with him (except Joelle who wouldn’t sing into a mic if it cost her her life!)



The Brits.



Masaharu singing Shima Uta, my all-time favorite Japanese karaoke song! He, of course, did a great job, but I am still learning the song so I can only do the chorus even remotely well.



My J-Boy. It was my first time doing karaoke with Masaharu so I was shocked when I heard his voice and how well he sang. He just doesn’t seem like the singing type, but he did so well! And he was really embarrassed, you can see how red his face is!



Love, Sierra


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter