Saturday, July 23, 2005
Yosh!
Joelle can read 山!
The beautiful lookout tower on the top of Sannozan.
They also found Clark Kent—our foreign food grocery store and movie rental place! Tasty! Enjoy! Glad!
When Joe and Steven came to pick me up after school I introduced them to our volleyball team and they were invited to play a quick game. As soon as we came over the girls ran to get us chairs to sit on and slippers for our feet. Steven’s feet were a liiiittle big.
Let’s play!
Joelle’s team name was “Yosh”
Go Steven! I’m glad I’m not playing against you!
Team shots! Tsuchiyama-sensei is so much fun!
Look tough!
In the evening we went over to the Shinji’s for dinner and some sailing. We didn’t go for too long, but we had time for a quick spin in the boats. Steven and I in one boat and Joe and Hiroshi in the other. I accidently deleted the pictures of Joelle and Hiroshi in their boat! Sorry!
Wind-blown me.
Eating dinner with the Shinji family—a delicious meal and lots of laughs.
Remember when I complained about winning 5 kilograms of sazae at the triathlon? Well, this is sazae... this is what it looks like out of the shell! It tastes as nasty as it looks! Steven ate two of those suckers tonight! His own and then Joelle’s. What a sport!
Sorry I can’t write many stories now, but we’re keeping busy! Leaving the island tomorrow morning for about two weeks. We now plan to come back to the island one more time before they leave. It makes luggage and logistics easier that way.
おだいじに! We will too.
Sierra