Friday, June 10, 2005
Why Don't You Put Tampons in Your Armpits?
[Note to self: Rent “Hotaru no haka” (Grave of the Fireflies), a Japanese anime film.]
So I went sailing with Peter on Tuesday after we tried body surfing at Takaitabi in the morning. (Getting quite comfortable in the ocean, aren’t I?) The whole day was very relaxing. We took out a very small dingy because it’s easier than the hassle of the yacht. And it’s red! How cute!
Peter setting up the sail.
Peter sails away on a practice run.
It’s a very small boat, but it was great to be on the water. I didn’t take my camera on the boat because Peter gave me the impression that it’s very scary and we would probably tip over at least once. Apparently previous dingy-users have thought this sailing experience is scary, but I can’t understand why. It was perfectly safe!
With two people it does sit pretty low in the water, but the waves in the bay aren't big.
That's all.
Love,
Sierra
P.S. And you thought I had gumby legs! My little yogi!
My seester on a hiking trip with her friend Virginia and puppy Elsie.
My cat, Brain, playing with a fly in the bathtub. (Part of a series in which the fly mysteriously disappears!)