Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Porn Star Name would be "Wheatly Coombsville"

Wheatly Coombsville
YOUR PORN STAR NAME (Name of first pet / First street you lived on)

Reese Jerome
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather's first name)

Dont Kawayasu
YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant)
(You know, I can’t even remember the name of my favorite restaurant in America. It’s a breakfast/lunch-only place in McMinnville. I remember everything else about it: the eclectic art collection, the best stuff on the menu, the long-haired waitress—but what the hell was its name?)

Curry Cuernavaca
EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS (Favorite Spice / Foreign Vacation Spot)

CC Portland
SOCIALITE ALIAS (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied

S. Ken
"FLY Girl" ALIAS (a la J. Lo)(First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name):

Candy Fanta
ICON ALIAS (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen)

Cub Hilhi
DETECTIVE ALIAS (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School)

Pixie Metropolitan
BARFLY ALIAS (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink)
I quite like this one. Thanks for sending the pixie stix, Kerry!

Nevada Foxtail
SOAP OPERA ALIAS (Middle Name / Street Where You Live)
I have no middle name so I'm using "Nevada" which is the middle name my friends "gave" me in elementary school. In Japan I don’t know the street I live on. It doesn't have a name, it’s just “an area.” The last street I lived on in Oregon was Foxtail, though.

You do it too, and post it in my comments section!!

next post


Comments:
I refuse.
 
Nice to hear from you too, sport.
 
Daniel's Porn star name would be Posie SpringGarden- I felt that was just too good to pass up. Mine however would have been Ginger Montrose
 
Lots of free time at school, so here we go!
Porn Star Name:
Peggy Jackpine


Movie Star Name:
Snyder Jack

Fashion Designer Name:
DVD Olive Garden

The name of your favorite restaurant is called Wildwood....no?

Socialite Alias:
SheldaBeast Vancouver, (Canada)

Fly Girl Alias:
M. Sla

Detective Alias:
Puppy La Pine

Barfly Alias:
Hotate (scallop) Kahlua

Soap Opera Alias:
Marie Kopo Matsui

Okay, now I have nothing to do at work again. Bummer. Oh well, this was fun! -M
 
Ha, ha! Daniel's mom rocks!!

That's right, Michelle--The name's Wildwood! Such a good restaurant, huh?!? Thanks Mi...Marie Kopa Matsui!!
 
Wow. Spreading the love. Cool.

-p
 
Maidie (Sierra's Mom)

YOUR PORN STAR NAME (Name of first pet / First street you lived on)
Fluffy Westmoor

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather's first name)
Granola Thomas

YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant)
Detective Rio Poco

EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS (Favorite Spice / Foreign Vacation Spot)
Cilantro San Blas

SOCIALITE ALIAS (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied
Soapy Petaluma

"FLY Girl" ALIAS (a la J. Lo)(First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name):
M Ken

ICON ALIAS (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen)
Mint Soy

DETECTIVE ALIAS (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School)
Kitten Redwood

BARFLY ALIAS (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink)
Cliff Bar Beer

SOAP OPERA ALIAS (Middle Name / Street Where You Live)
Foster 15 Mile
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter