Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Hazards of Taking Your Computer Apart



So, I start popping the keys of my keyboard ‘cause I’ve got some hair and dust underneath them. A real quick fix for something that can be really annoying. I’ve done it a couple times before, but never in front of my mother.

Now I remember why.

‘Cause she goes, “Oh! I wanna do that too!”

And she starts popping her keys off and she’s real excited cause you get to get ALL that dirt and grit that gets stuck down there over the months.

And she’s like, “Do you have tweezers? Then I can REALLY get in there good.”



Then I don’t know how it happens, but each of her keys are in three different parts and she can’t put them back together and each time she tries to fix it, she breaks another one.

…sigh

I’m not an engineer.

But I am the one who has to study the mechanics of an Apple keyboard for the next 30 minutes and put it back together for her.

It took me a while, but I fixed her keyboard.

“Now, Mother! Don’t touch!”

Tonight we also ran into Catherine in the gym and went out for ramen together.



Also, I like this website on how to blog.

Love, Sierra

P.S. I know that I make spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes and typos on my blog and... Well. It happens. Sometimes I see it and I don’t even go back to change it because, it’s just like, you can only spend SO much time on your computer everyday. And some things you just gotta let go.

next post


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter