Friday, September 10, 2004

Dearest Anna

Dearest Anna,
I got your package yesterday! I was so excited to received it, I ripped it open as soon as I got upstairs to my apartment! Oh! The homemade lavender honey granola is wonderful!! I sat down ate a bowl right away--but first I started picking out fruit on my way to the kitchen 'cause I couldn't wait! Mmm, dried fruit is impossible to find here--they have raisins, but they are expensive. I LOVE the granola, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I put the candle in my bathroom, on the windowsill. It's perfect because I don't have very many "homey" things like that to put in my bathroom, on the windowsill, or shelves.

I just took this picture, but it's actually really horrible! It's 3:30 p.m., but I haven't really done anything today so I'm looking a little scraggly. You can see my joy at having received a package though!!



So, is there anything you would like from Japan?? I can't think of anything from my island that would be really spectacular to send (besides seafood), but I'll be thinking about it! You deserve something wonderful!

Love,
Sie


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter